CLASS : XI & XII
ADMISSION FEES : Rs. 14000.00
|Quarter – 1||QTR – 2||QTR – 3||QTR – 4|
|S.NO.||FEE HEAD||ANNUAL||APR – JUNE||JULY – SEP||OCT – DEC||JAN – MARCH|
QUARTERLY FEES :
|700||0.0KM TO 4.9 KM||GROUP-A||2100.00||2100.00||2100.00||2100.00|
|850||5.0KM TO 9.9KM||GROUP-B||2550.00||2550.00||2550.00||2550.00|
|1000||10.0KM TO 14.9KM||GROUC-C||3000.00||3000.00||3000.00||3000.00|
|1200||15KM & ABOV||GROUP-D||3600.00||3600.00||3600.00||3600.00|
EXAMINATION FEE: Rs. 700.00 payable in the month of July & January.
School Fees Payment Rules :
- The school fees will be paid in advance on a quarterly basis by 15th day of April, July, October & January for every quarter respectively.
- The school fees will be accepted through cash or Demand Draft/cheque in favour of ‘Mother’s International School, Ranchi’. The details of the child (i.e. Name, Class, Section, Admission No. & Mobile number of the Parent) must be mentioned at the back of the demand draft/cheque.
- If the cheque is dishonored, the school fees must be paid either by Demand Draft or cash along with bank charges of Rs. 350/-.
- It is expected that as responsible parents/guardians you shall ensure that your child’s school fees is paid regularly and on time. If the parents fail to deposit the fees by the due date a late fine of Rs. 150/- per month will have to be paid.
- If the school fees is not paid by the end on any quarter, the child’s name will be struck off the school rolls on the first day of the next quarter. Thereafter, re-admission charges of Rs. 2000/- will have to be paid over the school fees and the applicable monthly late fine.
- Please note that under no circumstance will the late fine be waived if the Parents default in the timely payment of their child’s school fee.
- The fees paid to the school are neither transferable nor refundable under any circumstance.
- Students taking admission in any class in any month will have to pay the complete academic year’s fees (April to next March).
- The accounts office will remain open on all working days from 9.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m.